Thursday, June 9, 2011

Live Timing and a Race Repeat

Live Timing through SetUpEvents will be up and running for Tri Latta on Saturday morning!  Feel free to follow me as I keep my eye on the prize!  I will be really trying to improve my time from last year and get on the podium in my age group.  This is the 1st time I'll be doing a triathlon that I am familiar with the course, great things are yet to come!

Have you ever raced the same triathlon course 2x?  Did you feel like you had any advantage?

Ryan and I are meeting in NC this evening to relax and get read for the race.  What a great race-cation before starting my full-time clinicals.  Please follow our races on the SetUpEvents Website for Tri Latta.  Click on the Live Timing button on the right side of the page.  Follow Finneren and/or Gartin.  My race will start at 6:46 AM while Ryan's will start at 6:38 AM.

We've yet to place any bets on who finishes first or higher in their age group but I'm sure those will be placed tonight.  As competitive as we may get sometimes, it's all in fun and pushing each other to do better.

Do you have friendly competition with those close to you that you race with?

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Love this little Pup!  She's s/p Day 1 from ACL Surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment